Dyckerhoff is member of Buzzi Unicem Group, together we form a world-wide spread conglomerate of companies producing cement, concrete and aggregates like gravel and sand. Our core business around which all activities are allocated is cement, made at own plants in Germany, the USA, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia and Ukraine.
Our production sites in Ukraine:
Cement plants: Zdolbuniv, Rivne region and Olshankoe, Nikolaev region;
Concrete plants: Kiev, Odessa and Nikolaev.
We at Dyckergoff Cement Ukraine place significant emphasis on our shared values and commitment towards a sustainable development, supported by high quality and environmentally friendly assets. If you are interested in professional growths and career development within a big multinational company, join our team and achieve more with “Dyckerhoff”!
Currently we are looking for Corporate Auditor, with principal location in Kyiv.
- Maintenance of Law 262 matrices
- Internal control testing activities
- Risk Management Assessments: quality assurance and follow up
- Preparation of procedural guidelines, policies, narratives and other audit tools
- Operative audits (Business Units)
Reporting to: Corporate Audit Manager
Successful candidates should meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in Finance/Economics or Law
- 2+ years of proven experience in Audit Consulting or Internal Audit within multinational environment (previous experience in controlling would be a plus)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Good knowledge of MS Office, basic knowledge of SAP and 1C
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally is required (up to 40%)
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Being results oriented, attentive to details and demonstrate high integrity standards